Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Trouble Trouble Trouble

I am so unhappy right now. Down from yesterday's thing about my cousin. Then my sis called me this afternoon while I was studying for my test. It was regarding when I went to Canada--when my sister had a baby girl. I had some problems when i was there. It always is a highly disciplined environment and anything I do, I have to think twice. I was spending a lot of time outside with him since he was also in Canada. Apparently, I was not helping her out enough. I had no idea that this would affect her. I remember telling her "your house is a mess". She remembers that. But its really complicated sister-stuff. I don't know what to do sometimes. Do this and do that, don't do that and on and on. There are rules and regulations. I am going to treat her like a professionally because she think i am immature.
This ruined my concentration for the test tomorrow. I have to study now. I wanted to get it off of my chest. I promise i will be a good sister and also a good fiance and wife to HIM.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hey ExoticPrincess,

I just stumbled across your blog. I have an Indian "sister" - a girl I work with, who adopted my by tying a rakhi on my wrist this year :-)

I haven't met any of her family yet, but I've been invited to her older sister's wedding - a four day event in mid-January.

It was nice to read about your engagement and wedding plans.

Cheers,
Tim.

ExoticPrincess said...

Thanks for stopping by Tim. You are going to have so much fun at the wedding. Without a doubt.
take care