Monday, December 11, 2006

Been Exactly a Month...

Wow, its has been a month since i blogged here. I missed writing my thoughts. One reason was that I got so busy after the pre-enggagement and then now its final-exams week. I have had an exam this morning which was super hard. I was cursing the heck out of my teacher as I was taking it. The whole purpose of the exam was to screw us up.
I really have done something towards losing my weight. I joined Gold's Gym: ) It was a good decision and a decision influenced by him. I totally agreed that I need to be more active and not pig out. I have noticed I don't get tired that fast and my level of running is going up. I get so motivated as soon as I walk in the GYM. I got another HUGE purpose for joining. I wanna be able to fit into a nice skinny outfit for my engagement: ) We are picking out a place for engagement which will be in July. Wohooo, Cannot wait. We need to be united soon.
There is this one guy who found my e-mail address from someone and kept on e-mailing me. He was so stubborn and wouldn't take NO for an answer. I cleared it to him that I am with someone and not to interfere with my life. It turned out that it was affecting me. I needed to end this "so-called-friendship" a long time ago. I had my cousin involved too. It was a mess. I feel so bad for putting her though this mess. He managed to get her ID and stuff of her from me. I wasn't thinking for her!!!! I was trying to help him but hurt her at the same time. I shall not do this ever again. God please forgive me. Finally today, I realized, I just don't want to talk to him. It is just better if I never speak to this person again. I was just upset at myself for talking to this person for so long.
I will end it on a nice note: Have a great night: )

No comments: