Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy n Chilling........


I recently got my new outfit from India that I am going to wear at mine and his engagement. The jewelry and the bengals are superb. Only thing left are shoes.........Sandals.
Recently I find myself shopping at Nordstroms...and FCUK...and HugoBoss...Armani Exchange....Sax 5th...Neiman Marcus....Guess.....its his influence....But I m loving it. Its such a great quality.
I got such a lovely Versace Bright Crystal perfume, FCUK cardigan, beautiful red roses and a card on Valentine's Day. And ofcourse, He got Armani Code which is mindblowing.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hey ExoticPrincess!
The Indian wedding I went to last month was great. Got some good pictures that I thought you might like to see. Hope you like them...
Seeya,
Tim.

ExoticPrincess said...

thanks tim! I enjoyed the pix.